California Assoc of Collectors Educational Scholarship
Due: Deadline has passed
Amount: $1,500.00 - $2,500.00
CACESF's scholarship contest is open to current high school juniors and seniors who are enrolled in a California high school and will be attending any accredited public or private college, university, or trade school within 12 months of graduation.
Award amount = $2,500 for 1st place, $2,000 for 2nd, $1,500 for 3rd.
- High School Requirement:
- GPA Minimum:
- Ethnicity Requirement:
- Gender Requirement:
- Financial Needs Requirement:
- College Requirement:
- Career/Major Requirement:
- Other Requirements:
- Open to current high school juniors and seniors who are enrolled in a California high school and will be attending any accredited public or private college, university, or trade school within 12 months of graduation.
- Essay - qty 1 , Topic: The importance of establishing and maintaining good financial credit during your college years, Word Count: 700-1000, Entries must be typed, 12-point font, double spaced, and be between 700 and 1,000 words. All essays must include the word count at the top of the document. Please DO NOT put your personal information on any page.
- Scholarship Specific Application - qty 1 Click here.
Please submit your application once through one of the options below:
To apply for this scholarship, please 'Favorite' it first.
Submit online: Click here
Additional Scholarship Information
Entries must be submitted online by 11:59 PM on the due date listed above.
For questions or more information, please contact:
CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
One Capitol Mall, Suite 800
Sacramento, CA 95814
See our website at www.cacesf.org
Entries are the property of the California Association of Collectors Educational Scholarship Foundation and may be printed and published in full or in part at the discretion of the Foundation. The three semi-finalists will be selected by a group of scholarship readers and notified of their selection. All three semi-finalists will be required to attend a meeting of the California Association of Collectors (expenses paid for student and 1 parent). Semi-finalists will read their essay and be evaluated by a panel of judges who will determine the final placing. The decision of the judges is final. By submitting your entry, you agree to all scholarship rules set forth in this document.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org