El Dorado County Association Of Realtors/Top Achievers Club
Amount: $500.00 - $1,000.00
Scholarship InformationEl Dorado Top Achiever's Club is part of the El Dorado County Association of Realtors. The club raises money strictly for scholarships for graduating seniors in local high schools.
Scholarships in the amount of $500.00 - $1,000 shall be awarded for use towards attendance at any accredited trade school, business school, college, university, or future career endeavors.
Our Scholarship Committee will review all applications and distribute scholarships amongst several deserving public and private high school graduating seniors in El Dorado County. The Scholarship Committee will use a point scoring system with both objective and subjective criterion as their guide.
- High School Requirement:
- GPA Minimum:
- Ethnicity Requirement:
- Gender Requirement:
- Financial Needs Requirement:
- College Requirement:
- Career/Major Requirement:
- Other Requirements:
- Must be a graduating senior
- Applicants must be available for an interview by the Scholarship Committee, if deemed necessary.
- Letter of Recommendation - qty 2 , Only one may be from a faculty member
- Unofficial Transcript - qty 1
- Essay - qty 1 , Topic: What personal experience has affected your life the most?, Word Count: 300-500
- Scholarship Specific Application - qty 1 Click here.
Please submit your application once through one of the options below:
Postmarked by: 03/19/2021
EDCAR Top Achievers Club, Attn: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 627
Shingle Springs, CA 95682
Additional Scholarship Information
Applications to be postmarked no later than due date.
Our Realtor Education Committee will review all applications and attempt to distribute scholarships among public and private graduating seniors in El Dorado County.
Selection of scholarship recipients will be made no later than mid-April. Notification will be given to the scholarship recipients through their school office. The total amount of the awarded scholarship will be paid to the scholarship recipient upon receipt of Verification of Enrollment with a minimum of 12 units from the respective business school, college or university.